BEDFORD, Mass., Aug. 3 /PRNewswire/ — VideoIQÂ®, the leader in video surveillance innovation, announced today a record first half of 2010 with more than double the revenue of the first half of 2009. VideoIQ also acquired a record number of customers, ending the period with more than three times the customers as the same time a year ago. VideoIQ’s growth was fueled by significant adoption of two new product lines, the iCVR Dome Cameras and iCST family of cameras and encoders, as well as a strong interest in the iCVR-HD High Definition line of cameras complete with full 1080p/30fps resolution, full megapixel analytics and up to half a terabyte of onboard NVR storage, scheduled for availability in late Summer 2010.
Highlights from the first half of 2010 include:
- More than 100 percent sales growth over the same period in 2009
- More than 300 percent customer growth over the same period in 2009
- Launch of the iCVR line of dome cameras
- Launch of the iCST family of streaming cameras and encoders
- Introduction of the iCVR-HD line of high definition, full 1080p/30fps