A Day Care Center for kids is a place of fun and learning. With video security systems, you learn about the kids’ progress and keep them safe at the same time. This is a double whammy for your investment.
No time to think about it?
Hemming and hawing about installing video security systems in your Day Care Center because of the expense is like refusing the extended hand of a lifeguard when you are drowning. Such comparison may be excessive, but when thinking of the safety of the children, you have to go the extremes. The responsibility of everybody’s safety is yours because the parents have trusted their children to your care. You have to play your cards right in the choice of video security systems for your Day Care Center. Video security systems will provide you a better way to observe the development of the children. You can effectively provide input to improve the child’s performance in some areas and coach your day care center workers and caregivers on handling the children, all based on your observation through the video security systems’ closed circuit TV.
What do you need?
For your video security systems, you need high resolution cameras, speedy capture of images, and cameras that work well in all lighting conditions. You will also require audio recording and covert cameras in some areas of the building. This is to ensure that you have not left any ground uncovered, any stone unturned. A careless omission may cause you problems later on. Video security systems have different equipments which can be incorporated when you install one. Here are some of the things you will need for your Day Care video security systems:
• Security Video Intercom – This includes a monitor and a flush mount camera. The two-way manual switch will allow you to check on a monitor or two and you can check all entry ways in the day care center.
• Quad video monitoring system – With this, you can check four areas in the building simultaneously. This saves you time, as well.
• Wireless B/W Pinhole Camera – This ready-to-run camera transmits and receives high resolution images from a range of up to 300 feet. This can help you check on the caregivers if they are treating the children well.
• Digital video recorder – You can play and record simultaneously without interrupting or stopping the recording.
• Lighting systems – Have back lighting and other lighting applications installed for better performance of your cameras and monitors.
Studying behavior through candid camera
In addition to the children’s security, you can study their behavior. You can detect aggression, depression, and other signs of negative behavior, which you can deal with effectively. You can also discuss your concerns with their parents or caregivers.Behavior is a clue to the child’s stress levels. You can help a child overcome difficulties by knowing how he is faring. Happy and safe children are your best bets. Make your Day Care Center a safe and happy place with smart video security systems. After all, all children need a haven to be children.
Thanks: SMART IP VIDEO BLOG & NEWS